Welcome to our blog...

Welcome to our blog...

Saturday, March 30, 2013




Spring Cleaning
Was Never This Easy
So easy, in fact, a Vanderbilt might try her hand at it!


Hello there. This is Mrs. Vanderbilt. Someone told me that J.R. Watkins has a line of safe, natural home care cleaners to make my own home spotless while receiving 25% off the retail price of all 350 Watkins products. Is that true?

That’s right, Mrs. Vanderbilt, and just in time for spring cleaning. An initial $39.95 membership in the All Natural Country Store’s Wholesale Shopping Club will save you 25 cents off every dollar spent on some 350 Watkins products, including its award-winning double-strength Vanilla, Cinnamon and Black Pepper. Watkins has just introduced a set of glass-bottled spices that might make you think about eliminating your cook as well. Just click on Join Us to learn more about this wonderful offer.

Wonderful! I’ll send the chauffeur over with my check right away.  If I’m saving 25%, I would like to order one of everything Watkins carries. Is that possible?

You betcha, Mrs. Vanderbilt. No need to have your man drive down here. I know one of our local Watkins consultants would be more than happy to come by with that order.

That’s even better! You also can reduce my gas bill! Just have your Watkins man buzz me when he arrives. By the time the elevator reaches the penthouse, I can have another check ready for the total.


No comments:

Post a Comment